Eden Place has been awarded as one of the best retirement homes in the Quinte region.
We support local businesses and community groups. Building a strong local economy benefits our residents, our residents’ families, and our team.
Each resident at Eden Place is unique. We strive to accommodate each and every one of our residents’ specific needs.
Living well at Eden Place means access to services, conveniences and amenities that promote worry-free living.
One monthly payment covers all this – and more!
- All utilities
- Standard cable TV (premium channels available)
- Internet provided by direct ethernet in rooms
- Telephone and in most cases long distance (certain restrictions apply)
- Housekeeping service
- Linen and personal laundry service
- Flexible dining plan
- Scheduled transportation to shopping and special interest destinations
- 24-hour security monitoring
- 24 hour emergency response
- Complete maintenance of common areas, buildings, grounds, suites
- Participation in a full calendar of planned activities
- Access to common areas, including library, game room, hair salon and more
- Resident activated emergency alert system
- Hair salon with beautician and barber
- Outdoor patio and private garden